From: Deepal Jayasinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 7:05 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Axis2 class loader

I think it is fixed now , Axis2 1.0 RC1 is available to download , so
why dont you have a look at that :)

Hudson Robert wrote:

> Hello all,
>

> I (think) I've got an issue with the classloader in axis2-0.94....
> When I try and run sendReceive(request) on a ServiceClient object for
> the first time (since axis2 running inside tomcat) has been started
> the operation takes so long that I get a HTTP timeout. When I then run
> the same command again it works fine. After doing some debugging I
> came to the conclusion that it was the Axis2 classloader. My web
> service uses quite a few jaxb jars and it is the loading of these that
> takes time. When I specify these inside tomcat (commons/lib - not the
> correct place I know but it works) there is no delay and the client
> works fine from the start. I've also tested this code outside of Axis2
> and it works fine whether the jars are in the webapp lib directory or
> within tomcat. Does it sounds like I'm right?
>

> Is this issue fixed in later versions of Axis2? Will there be some way
> to initialise a webservice before a client call is made (like you can
> with servlets) so that this kind of issue can be dealt with?
>

> Cheers
>

> Rob
>

> The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
> correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
> recipient(s).  The information in this communication may be
confidential
> and/or legally privileged.  Nothing in this e-mail is intended to
> conclude a contract on behalf of QinetiQ or make QinetiQ subject to
any
> other legally binding commitments, unless the e-mail contains an
express
> statement to the contrary or incorporates a formal Purchase Order.
>
> For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying,
> distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on
> such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.
>
> Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be
monitored
> and recorded for business purposes including security, audit and
> archival purposes.  Any response to this email indicates consent to
> this.
>
> Telephone calls to QinetiQ may be monitored or recorded for quality
> control, security and other business purposes.

Deepal
~Future is Open~

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the entity or individual(s) to whom they are
addressed and not for reliance upon by unintended recipients.  If
you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any files
transmitted are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error please delete the entire email and immediately
notify us by email to the sender or by telephone to the AOC main
office number, (404) 656-5171. Thank you.