From: Deepal Jayasinghe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 8:40 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Axis2 class loader and RC1

Hi Michael;

In Axis2 you can deploy service as directory as well, so please try to
deploy your service as a directory. The structure of that same as and
.aar file and you can have third party lib there as well. In the case of
.aar case class loading can be slow due to its reading mechanism and we
are not recommended to use that if you have large number of third party
jars.

SO your service directory will look like follows
services/foo
META-INF
services.xml
lib
absd.jar
dddd.jar
org
apache
axis

Directoy based deployment is not slow as archive based deployment.

<http://people.apache.org/%7Edeepal/axis2/1.0-RC1/>

<http://people.apache.org/%7Edeepal/maven/ws/axis2/jars/>

>* mars (addressing and security)
>
> <http://people.apache.org/%7Edeepal/maven/ws/axis2/mars/>
>
>_http://people.apache.org/~deepal/maven/ws/axis2/mars/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Edeepal/maven/ws/axis2/mars/>_

>HTH,
>
>Robert
>
>http://www.braziloutsource.com/
>
> On 4/20/06, *Mar, Kheng Kok* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
> I have the same problem that Robert has in 0.95 as well. And by the
way
> why is RC1 not available through Axis2 main project page as previous
> releases. And also, from the link deepal provided, I don't seem to see
> the security module.
>
> Rgds
> Kheng Kok

Axis2
>> and it works fine whether the jars are in the webapp lib directory or
>> within tomcat. Does it sounds like I'm right?
>>

>> Is this issue fixed in later versions of Axis2? Will there be some
way
>> to initialise a webservice before a client call is made (like you can
>> with servlets) so that this kind of issue can be dealt with?
>>

>> Cheers
>>

>> Rob
>>

>> The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
>> correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
>> recipient(s). The information in this communication may be
> confidential
>> and/or legally privileged. Nothing in this e-mail is intended to
>> conclude a contract on behalf of QinetiQ or make QinetiQ subject to
> any
>> other legally binding commitments, unless the e-mail contains an
> express
>> statement to the contrary or incorporates a formal Purchase Order.
>>
>> For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying,
>> distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
> on
>> such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.
>>
>> Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be
> monitored
>> and recorded for business purposes including security, audit and
>> archival purposes. Any response to this email indicates consent to
>> this.
>>
>> Telephone calls to QinetiQ may be monitored or recorded for quality
>> control, security and other business purposes.
>>

> --
> Thanks,
> Deepal
> ~Future is Open~

> *
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
> for the use of the entity or individual(s) to whom they are
> addressed and not for reliance upon by unintended recipients. If
> you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
> delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient be advised that you
> have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
> forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any files
> transmitted are strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> e-mail in error please delete the entire email and immediately
> notify us by email to the sender or by telephone to the AOC main
> office number, (404) 656-5171. Thank you.
> *

Deepal
~Future is Open~