Hi,

I'm writing a web service with Axis and am starting to get somewhere.

The service will have to interoperate with .Net (specifically VB.Net),
so I want to stick to WS-I Basic, which means I can't use RPC/Encoded.
In fact some of the Microsoft tools complain if they come across any
'use="encoded"' attributes in the WSDL.

Axis (1.3) seems to default to creating an RPC/Encoded service if I
deploy a Java class.  Is there some way to tell it to use RPC/Literal
instead?  I'm thinking that the WSDD file would be the place to look,
but I can't find anything relevant in the docs.

Thanks,
Kevin