In Apache, you need to direct the urls for the axis services to go to
mod_jk.  Just see how it's done for your other servlets.  The relevant
file is /etc/httpd/conf.d/jk.conf (and possibly also in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, and /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf if you're
passing https urls to Tomcat also.

Jeff