De : Ruchith Fernando [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : lundi 24 avril 2006 11:27
À : axis-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Re: Cannot use Security module

Hi,

This problem is fixed in the latest SVN and in the RC2 release.

Can you please try using the latest SVN or the Axis2-1.0-RC2: ( You can use
download the axis2.war and the axis2-std-1.0-RC2-bin.zip from here: [1] and
security and addressing modules are available here:
[2] )

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://people.apache.org/~deepal/axis2/1.0-RC2/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~deepal/maven/ws/axis2/mars/

On 4/24/06, nono At wanadoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi to all
>
> I desesperatly try to use the security module but I can't
>
> i use the axis2 files from the svn repository
>
> I use the samples\security example . I follow all the instructions in
> the readme file but it fails
>
> the two problems are the following
>
> 1/ the axis2.conf in the client_repo is not used by the client
> (according to the docs a default axis2.xml should be used but I don't
> know where it is) the soap message is sent to the server but security
> headers are missing and the server rejects the message because of this
>
> 2/ if I modify the Client (the modifed file is joined to this mail) to
> force it to use the axis2 file I got another error :
>
> ant securitySample give the following logs
>
> Buildfile: build.xml
>
> securitySample:
> (org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder).
>   org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseException: Invalid phases please
> recheck axis2.xml PreDispatch for the handler AddressingFinalInHandler
>      at
> org.apache.axis2.phaseresolver.PhaseHolder.addHandler(PhaseHolder.java:66)
>      at

org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation.engageModule(AxisOperation.java:1
28)
>      at

org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService.engageModule(AxisService.java:361)
>      at

org.apache.axis2.description.AxisServiceGroup.engageModule(AxisServiceGroup.
java:139)
>      at

org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.addServiceGroup(AxisConfiguration.
java:188)
>      at

org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.addService(AxisConfiguration.java:
159)
>      at
> org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.<init>(ServiceClient.java:90)
>      at sample.security.Client.main(Client.java:49)
>
> If somebody could help me it would be very nice
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Bruno Ricci

Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.