Here it is: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-623

Thanks,

Ali Sadik Kumlali

--- Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ali,
>
> Could u please open a JIRA issue and upload your wsdl/schemas? that
> you used to generate the service.
>
> thanks,
> dims
>
> On 4/26/06, Ali Sadik Kumlali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi Ajith,
> >
> > Thanks for the quick response. If I didn't miss something, the
> latest
> > code in SVN causes the same error. Here are what I did:
> > 1) Ran "svn update"
> > 2) Ran "maven clean jar -Dmaven.test.skip=true"
> > 3) Ran "maven dist-std-bin"
> > 4) Generated code from the axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip
> > 5) Produced .aar file by running ant on the generated files.
> > 6) Replaced libraries found in ...\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\lib\ with
> the
> > latests.
> > 7) Replaced modules found in ...\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\modules\
> with
> > the latests.
> > 8) Put the .aar file into ...\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > Ali Sadik Kumlali
> >

> > --- Ajith Ranabahu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > We actually found this bug and fixed it. It was caused by the
> > > addition
> > > of a new capability, loading relative schemas through the aar
> file

> > > 1.0RC3

> and
> this is
> release.
> > > By

> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema
> > > WSDLException (at
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema
> (at
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema
> > > WSDLException (at
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR:
> 'xsd1.xsd'
> > > /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xs:schema[1]):
> schema

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(ArchiveReader.java:271)

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:599)

org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:195)

org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:207)