Hello,
I have a problem. I can deploy my web service to axis 1.3 (Tomcat 4.1).
If I try to get the wsdl description, i gave that error meesage

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - Bean attribute URL is of type java.lang.String, which is not a simple type

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
faultSubcode:
faultString: Bean attribute URL is of type java.lang.String, which is not a simple type
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{ http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:recepayaz

And this is a part of my java class:
public class RequestorIDType implements java.io.Serializable {
private java.lang.String URL; // attribute

private java.lang.String type; // attribute

please someone help me ?
i am really stuck at this problem.

regards.
Recep Ayaz