Can u please log a bug report? i almost missed this one.

thanks,
dims

On 4/30/06, robert lazarski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,

 I'm using RC4 for this example. I'm written a very simple example to
explain my problem. Can somebody please give a quick look - it must be
something simple but I'm having a hard time tracking it down.

 The wsdl is attached and validates fine.

 The response envelope is:

 <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><soapenv:Header
/><soapenv:Body><simpleLoginResponse
xmlns="http://simpleNS/types";><soap_session_id>my random
string</soap_session_id><web_user_name
xsi:nil="true"
/></simpleLoginResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

 I'm setting 'web_user_name' in the service, but it's not showing up.

 On the client side, simpleLoginResponseDocument.toString()
gives me:

 <simpleLoginResponse xmlns="http://simpleNS/types";>
   <soap_session_id>my random string</soap_session_id>
   <web_user_name xsi:nil="true"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
 </simpleLoginResponse>

 I'm getting the 'soap_user_session'  in the soap message,  but  I'm getting
null when trying to  call
simpleLoginResponse.getSoapSessionId() . The reason is here
in
simplens/types/impl/SimpleLoginResponseDocumentImpl.java -
 I've put in a few println() :

   public static class SimpleLoginResponseImpl extends
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlComplexContentImpl
implements
simplens.types.SimpleLoginResponseDocument.SimpleLoginResponse
     {

         public SimpleLoginResponseImpl(org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType
sType)
         {
             super(sType);
         }

         private static final javax.xml.namespace.QName SOAPSESSIONID$0 =
             new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "soap_session_id");
         private static final javax.xml.namespace.QName WEBUSERNAME$2 =
             new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "web_user_name");

         /**
          * Gets the "soap_session_id" element
          */
         public java.lang.String getSoapSessionId()
         {
             synchronized (monitor())
             {
                 check_orphaned();
                 org.apache.xmlbeans.SimpleValue target = null;
                 target =
(org.apache.xmlbeans.SimpleValue)get_store().find_element_user(SOAPSESSIONID$0,
0);
                 if (target == null)
                 {
                     System.out.println("target is null");
                     return null;
                 }
                 System.out.println("target is ok? " + target);
                 return target.getStringValue();

 The target is null, but the value is showing in the soap message.

 Any ideas?
 Robert