Please create a new JIRA issue - http://issues.apache.org/jira/

thanks,
dims

On 5/6/06, Czeglédi László <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have found a set of new problems using the Administration interface.
My web application has the '<distributable/>' flag set in the web.xml.
This forces the OC4J to check whether the attributes put into the
httpsession are Serializable.

I get exceptions like this using the admin interface:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Only
java.io.Serializable, javax.ejb.EJBObject and javax.ejb.EJBHome
instances can be bound to a session in a distributable web-application,
not: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (class
org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService)
    at
com.evermind.server.http.EvermindHttpSession.setAttribute(EvermindHttpSession.java:97)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AdminAgent.processEditServicePara(AdminAgent.java:224)
The same problem with Iterator, PhaseInfo, etc.

It seems that the AdminAgent class puts the information into the
httpsession before it sends to the view jsps. The views take it from the
httpsession and then clear the session attribute.
Changing the pattern
AdminAgent: req.getSession().setAttribute(name, value),
JSP: value = req.getSession().getAttribute(name);
req.getSession().setAttribute(name, null);
AdminAgent: req.setAttribute(name, value),
JSP: value = req.getAttribute(name);
solves the problem.

Regards,
Laszlo