Dies,

Again, thanks for the reply.  I am running the axis-java2wsdl ant task followed by the axis-wsdl2java ant task to generate my wsdd file.  When I set bindingname="JaxRpcMyService" in the axis-java2wsdl ant task, the wsdl:binding appears correctly in the wsdl file ("JaxRpcMyService").  When I run the axis-wsdl2java task and skeletondeploy="true" it applies a "Skeleton" suffix to this name.  Running the same task with skeletondeploy="false" it applies a "Impl" suffix to this name.  Whats the difference?  Is there a way to avoid adding a suffix all together?

Regards,

Joshua

Dies Koper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

05/08/2006 08:03 PM