From: Vignesh M.P.N. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:34 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: load: class SOAPMonitorApplet.class not found

I uncommented and tried telnet and it is responding.

Yes, I already posted the error message in the console.

Exception! java.net.ConnectException: connect: Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on remote machine
java.net.ConnectException: connect: Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on remote machine
 at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorPage.start(SOAPMonitorApplet.java:355)
 at SOAPMonitorApplet$SOAPMonitorPage.actionPerformed(SOAPMonitorApplet.java:571)
 at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
 at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
 at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
Thanks
Vignesh.