Hi Kensky ;

I did some work sometimes ago to support FT for Axis1
(http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-faws/).
Axis2 to has all the guts to support FT so you can use same kind of
approach for Axis2 too.

I honestly know to have better FT one part missing in Axis2 , that is it
does not save the run time when it shout down, but still you can have FT
with Axis2 w,o having any problem.

btw which FT scenario you are going to use , is that Active or passive ?