Never mind!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

05/11/2006 02:45 PM
Please respond to axis-user

        To:        axis-user@ws.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: How to do basic http authentication with axis 1.3 client?

Thanks for the reply James.  No dice though.  Any other ideas?

-joshua

James Gough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

05/11/2006 02:39 PM
Please respond to axis-user

       To:        axis-user@ws.apache.org

       cc:

I am new to this, so by all means this may not be the way to do it, but
perhaps you can try:

      URL serviceUrl = new
URL("http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:7001/webservice/MyService?WSDL");

Jim