Hi,

I want to migrate to Axis 2 but it causes several problems for instance the
ant task and Handler classes:

1.)
        <target name="wsdl2java">
                <codegen wsdlfilename="${local.wsdl}"
                           serverside="true"
                           packagename="de.test"        >
                </codegen>
        </target>

causes the following error message:
javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

2.)
What's equivalent to this from Axis 1.4:
                <axis-wsdl2java url="${local.wsdl}"
                                output="${src}"
                                    testcase="true"
                                deployscope="session"
                                serverSide="true"
                                skeletonDeploy="true"
                                noimports="false">
                        <mapping
namespace="http://www.domainname.de/appname/";
                                 package="de.domainname.appname.webservice"
/>
                </axis-wsdl2java>

I don't understand how I can use the new namespacetopackages attribute (the
old mapping is not more allowed?!)?

3.)
What is the code for the following Handler code snippet?
    String userID = msgContext.getUsername();
    String password = msgContext.getPassword();
    String remoteIP = msgContext.getStrProp(Constants.MC_REMOTE_ADDR);

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
Ralph