Hi all,

I am using Axis 1.4 for building my java web services. The client will be
in .Net

Could anyone please advice me the best way of achieving the security. I
have read about public and private keys but has
anyone already implemented it for web services?

In that case, can anyone please give me a pointer so that I can get some
direction to implement it.

Thanks in advance,
Santunu

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination
of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that
e-mails are susceptible to change. Close Premium Finance shall not be liable
for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in
this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.
Close Premium Finance does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference.