Hi all,

I'm a newbie to Axis2 and I'm unable to login to the administration console (see the exception below). I am running JDK 1.5.0_06 and have deployed the axis2.war file to a Jetty v5.1.5 server. I followed the instructions to change the java.security file for Java 1.5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Exception details (after logging in as admin/axis2):

- Error dispatching request /SemandexWebServices/axis2-admin/login

        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.handle(AbstractAgent.ja

va:77)

        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AdminAgent.handle(AdminAgent.java:93)

        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet.doGet(AxisAdminServl

et.java:41)

        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet.doPost(AxisAdminServ

let.java:35)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:616)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:427

)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicati

onHandler.java:473)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:5

68)

        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1565)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplication

Context.java:635)

        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1517)

        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:816)

        at

org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:983)

        at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:833)

        at

org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:

244)

        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)

        at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)

Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: String index out of range: -1

        at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper

.java:372)

        at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:2

92)

        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:427

)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicati

onHandler.java:473)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:262)

        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.include(Dispatcher.java:162)

        at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspRuntimeLibrary.include(JspRuntimeLibrary

.java:966)

        at

org.apache.jsp.axis2_002dweb.admin_jsp._jspService(admin_jsp.java:71)

        at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)

        at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper

.java:324)

        at

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:2

92)

        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:427

)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicati

onHandler.java:473)

        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:262)

        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.include(Dispatcher.java:162)

        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.renderView(AbstractAgen

t.java:116)

        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AdminAgent.processLogin(AdminAgent.ja

va:174)

Thanks,

-Andrew

Andrew J. Cohen

Senior Software Engineer

Semandex Networks, Inc.

201 Washington Road

Princeton, NJ 08540-6449

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

phone: 609-720-4929

fax:      609-514-4061

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above who has specifically been authorized to receive it. I apologize if you are not the intended recipient-- If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or email to avoid any further misdirected e-mails and please permanently delete the message and all attachments. Please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.