List:       axis-user
Subject:    RE: Jibx, Axis2 and multiple binding files
From:       "Andres Olave" <Andres.Olave () Virginmobile ! com>
Date:       2006-05-10 17:04:43

Thanks Dennis,

Yeah, basically because i was just implementing a proof of concept and
hadn't got \
around to having a single file which included all 4 files. Fixed that
up and came \
across another interesting thing, which is that the wsdl message
components have to \
be specified in the top level binding file.

We will probably share some of those message components in different
services, so (if \
i could sneakily suggest) that it'd be great if the code generator
would be able to \
look at the mappings that are being included as well.

Anyway it all looks brilliant now as the interface the generator
popped out with is \
exactly as expected - matching our thoroughly unit tested
implementation. Now on to \
the axis2 testing :)

Cheers,
Andres