To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:57 AM
Subject: AW: Path from the webapp

Hi,

first thanks for your help but I have still problems with this.

First I think you meant the javax.xml.rpc.server.ServiceLifecycle
and not the ServletLifecycle interface?

I tried now code like this
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=331&threadID=621841.

The big problem is, that the init Method is never called. I am using Tomcat
5.0.28. I tried several version of Apache Axis 1.x including 1.4 Final.

This problem keeps me busy now more than 3 hours and I'm too stupid to find
a solution. That's why, please help me.

I also tried to add this class as listener in web.xml?!

In an handler class this is no problem but in a service class....

Additional hints for me?

Regards,
Ralph