Deepal,

Thanks for your answer.
I understand that I can't overwrite WSDL by using RPCMessageReceiver.

There are 3 ways to create web service via axis2.

1. from java code with using RPCMessageReceiver.
- writing java codes and archive them with services.xml, then deploy.
- data binding will be done by RPCMessageReceiver.
- unable to modify WSDL.

2. from WSDL by code gen tool (WSDL2Java).
- writing WSDL and get java skelton & MessageReceiver codes via code
gen.
  And archive them with services.xml, then deploy.
- data binding will be done by generated MessageReceiver.

3. from scratch with using RawXMLINOUTMessageReceiver.
- writing java codes with OMElement argument and return.
- writing WSDL for this service.
- data binding will be done by you, via OMElement programming.

I had been searching the way to overwrite WSDL if I use method 1.
But I'm clear.

Regards,
kinichiro