nevermind. I hadn't realized I needed to add the axis jar files to my servlet lib directory.

tom mccarthy wrote:
I am writing an applet which accesses a web client to send information to a web service. However, I am getting the following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/rpc/Service

I believe I have all of the axis jars in my classpath and the application compiles correctly, so this problem troubles me. What could cause this problem? Are there any potential solutions you can think of?

Thanks.