Suyog,
The WSDL generation has apparently been fixed as per:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-721

Check if this also fixes your original problem of namespace mismatch for
the Response returned from the Web Service invocation.

- Junaid

             "Anne Thomas
             Manes"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             m>                        axis-user@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             05/25/2006 08:54
                                       Re: Mentioning namespace for the
                                       SOAP Message
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

It's a bug. I believe it's been fixed in the latest build.

Anne