Please check the archives...you need a fresh jar of commons-discovery
built from the SVN sources for discovery.

thanks,
dims

On 5/25/06, ANTHONY ZIOLKOWSKI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I moved to axis 1.4 and the problem went away. Unfortunately to be replaced
by another problem.
My console client stub still works fine.

Running under firefox i get the following message in the Java Console
window:
Failure trying to get the Call object; nested exception is:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

That's it, no stack trace, nothing in the Tomcat logs

When I run under IE6 I get the following error and stack trace:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-2"
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    at
org.apache.commons.discovery.jdk.JDKHooks.<clinit>(JDKHooks.java:75)
    at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.DiscoverSingleton.find(DiscoverSingleton.java:412)
    at
org.apache.commons.discovery.tools.DiscoverSingleton.find(DiscoverSingleton.java:378)
    at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory$1.run(LogFactory.java:45)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
    at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLogFactory(LogFactory.java:41)
    at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.java:33)
    at
org.apache.axis.handlers.BasicHandler.<clinit>(BasicHandler.java:43)
    at
org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:104)
    at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:113)
    at
com.zeesol.bizservice.client.BizService_ServiceLocator.<init>(BizService_ServiceLocator.java:12)
    at
com.mazuma.applets.BaseRunner$1.actionPerformed(BaseRunner.java:156)
    at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
    at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
    at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown
Source)
    at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown
Source)
    at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(Unknown
Source)
    at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)
    at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)
    at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown
Source)
    at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown
Source)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown
Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown
Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown
Source)
Caused by: java.security.AccessControlException: access
denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission createClassLoader)
    at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
    at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
    at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
    at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkCreateClassLoader(Unknown
Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at
org.apache.commons.discovery.jdk.PsuedoSystemClassLoader.<init>(PsuedoSystemClassLoader.java:73)
    at
org.apache.commons.discovery.jdk.JDK12Hooks.findSystemClassLoader(JDK12Hooks.java:215)
    at
org.apache.commons.discovery.jdk.JDK12Hooks.<clinit>(JDK12Hooks.java:73)
    ... 35 more