Roy,

You have an error in your WSDD:

<parameter qname="pns:reqData" xmlns:pns=" http://test.com/ejb/" type="ns:RequestData" xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema " />

You have not declared the "ns" namespace.

Anne

On 5/26/06, Suyog Gandhi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Check out the issue AXIS2-770 , may be it is realted to this.
I faced problems about serialization of complex types. 2nd level of nesting is not working. Once I re-structure wsdl for only 1 level of nesting, it started working.
e.g

following complex type does NOT work: ( Gives null for Name and Value for the attributes. )
WMemberInfo
-------|- ID
-------|- Attrbutes []
-------------|- Name
-------------|- Value

Following complex type works.
WMemberInfo
--------|- Attr1Name
--------|- Attr1 Value
--------|- Attr2 Name
--------|- Attr2 Value

But this is a crude workaround till the time problem is fixed.

Hope this helps.
Suyog