Hi,

Can anybody clarify this question on dynamic invocation on document style web services?
Previously I have the impression that for document style web services developed and deployed in Axis 1.2 RC2 (The axis version used by GT4), I have no way to use dynamic invocation. I only succeeded in doing dynamic invocation using Axis client API for RPC style web services.

Now could anyone tell me whether there is any easy way to use Axis 1.2RC2 client API to invoke document style web services? Any sample on that will be more helpful.

Regards,
Xinjun