Hi
I am trying to test the Axis 2 WS Security features and I have engaged the
rampart module. I have tested the signature and the usernametoken profile
so far but having issues with the Encrypt action. I have 2 key stores one
for the client and another for the server. I have added the server public
key certificate to the client store. The client is generating the request
xml file fine [as seen the tcp monitor] but the server is giving this
error. I have set the java.security file provider -
security.provider.7=org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.BouncyCastleProvider.
This was needed for the axis 1.2 - so hoping this still holds good. This
used to work for axis 1.2. Not sure what I am missing here. Any pointer is
appreciated.

thanks
Anamitra

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(WSSecuri
tyUtil.java:686)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleEncrypte
dKey(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:116)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleEncrypte
dKey(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:84)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleToken(En
cryptedKeyProcessor.java:76)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs
        at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.<clinit>(DashoA12275)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(WSSecuri
tyUtil.java:686)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleEncrypte
dKey(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:116)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleEncrypte
dKey(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:84)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
java.security.PrivilegedActionException: java.security.InvalidKeyException:
Publ
ic key presented not for certificate signature
        at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.<clinit>(DashoA12275)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA12275)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.util.WSSecurityUtil.getCipherInstance(WSSecuri
tyUtil.java:686)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.processor.EncryptedKeyProcessor.handleEncrypte
dKey(EncryptedKeyProcessor.java:116)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
java.security.InvalidKeyException: Public key presented not for certificate
sign
ature
        at
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.X509CertificateObject.verify(Unknown So
urce)
        at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.c(DashoA12275)
        at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.b(DashoA12275)
        at javax.crypto.SunJCE_q.run(DashoA12275)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace