Hello,

I am trying to test a service with the header. I auto generated stubs
and every time I invoke the service it returns the following message:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAPEnvelope must contain a body element
which is either first or second child element of the SOAPEnvelope.

The service works fine if the header is not set. The header is a simple
object with 3 string fields. I do not have a header handler on the
server side.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Denis