Check out Apache Beehive's WSM module. It supports JSR 181 on top of Axis.

-- dims

On 5/26/06, Larry Meadors <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are there any examples of doing annotation-based deployment of web
services with axis?

I can't help but think that if I can generate all of the XML that I
need to use for deployment, that I could auto-deploy web services
based on annotations, but I haven't seen anything like that anywhere
in the Java world, only in ASP.NET.

Larry