By definition, a "REST" interface does not expose multiple methods. In fact, defining any specific method (rather than the generic GET, POST, PUT, DELETE methods) is unRESTful. A POX interface can expose multiple methods, but if your goal is to design a REST-compliant resource, then you should comply with the REST architecture.

See this excellent blog post on the difference between REST and "STREST":
http://duncan-cragg.org/blog/post/strest-service-trampled-rest-will-break-web-20/

Anne