Use Axis2.

On 5/31/06, Jose Manuel Cercós Moreno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Warren but i don't want a SOAP communication i want use HTTP
POST only without SOAP protocol. I think that Axis is limited to only
SOAP communitacion.
I had been searching yesterday all the day in google and didn't find
anything respect this and thanks for your english correct, english
isn't my first language. Bye.