Hi all,

I have a simple web service for uploading and downloading files that is MTOM enabled. I have used it with no problems from a Java client but there are problems with a .NET client. I have the TCP monitor and the .NET client calls a connection operation that returns a simple string. The server can see the call OK and returns the string and I can see all of this happening from the TCP monitor. However the .NET client complains of a null error that nothing was returned.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this.

Regards

Jim