From: Eran Chinthaka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:28 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Customizing SOAP messages

Phani Sekhar wrote:

Hi,

I am new to Apache Axis, infact I am new to webservices.

Our aim is to send netconf messages over soap.

Can anyone please tell me how to customize the soap messages so that I
can embed the netconf messages inside the soap body????

U can send anything inside the body of your SOAP message.

I didn't find any useful info in the internet. Please send me some

examples.

I also tried to configure the tcpmon to see the soap

requests/responses.

But I am not successful in setting it up.

Did u check this :
http://ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon/tcpmontutorial.html

-- Chinthaka