I'm running the MTOM sample in the Axis2 1.0 release, and I am able to deploy the service, and talk to the server using the sample GUI web client successfully.

But... when I try to go to the wsdl through the admin interface, I get the following error:

url: http://localhost:7001/axis2/services/mtomSample?wsdl

<error>
      <description>Unable to generate WSDL for this service</description>
      <reason>Either user has not dropped the wsdl into META-INF or operations use message receivers other than RPC.</reason>
</error>

Is there a reason why Axis2 is not able to auto-generate the WSDL for the MTOM sample out-of-the-box?

I am using Weblogic 9.1 for Axis2 deployment.

Thanks.

Nadeem