Hi,

I have been trying to reference an external schema in a WSDL file using
xs:import inside the types section, and using as a schema locator an http
URL.

It worked with version 0.95, but now with version 1.0 it's giving me an
error saying that it was unable to locate the schema with the http locator
that I provided (Unable to locate with a locator the schema referenced at
'http://...'). Now, I don't know if in general I am not supposed to use http
URLs as schema locators or if it's a bug introduced in the new version of
Axis when fixing the bug in the version 0.95 that didn't allow me to import
schemas that were inside the .aar file.

Could someone help me with this issue?

Bye and thank you very much for your help.