Hi Michele;
None of the property is send to wire , all the properties for internal
processing I mean if you set a property in one server instance there is
no way that you can access that in some other server.

If you want to share properties between two servers you have to send
those in SOAP message as SOAP headers.

Deepal
~Future is Open~