I have stepped through the debugger in the WSDL2Java generation, and I
see that while I give a path with "/", that is converted using a File
object, so that there are "\" in the string.
In the AxisService.getWSDL(OutputStream, String[], String), an
exception is thrown and is caught at line 603 (in today's daily
build-13 June).

The problem is that we have ended up with

[c:/Java/projects2/axis2-std-1.0testbed\build\wsdlPointsCalculator]

with mixed slashes. We get a URISyntaxException "Illegal character in path",
because of the backslash ("\").

The problem seems to be caused by the endpoint in the AxisService
object having the backslash, as above.

This is where we are in the excution stack:

AxisService.getWSDL(OutputStream, String[], String) line: 603
AxisService.printWSDL(OutputStream) line: 590
WSDL11Writer.writeWSDL(AxisService) line: 41
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.writeWSDLFiles() line: 809
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.emitSkeletonService() line: 757
AxisServiceBasedMultiLanguageEmitter.emitSkeleton() line: 688
CodeGenerationEngine.generate() line: 210
WSDL2Code.main(String[]) line: 32
WSDL2Java.main(String[]) line: 21

I have not tried the Java2WSDL generation, yet, as I wanted to track
this down, first.

Regards,
--
Jim