we're using axis 1.1, we haven't upgraded yet, so unfortunately can't take that option

From: "Hariharasudhan.D Dhakshinamoorthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: callback web service
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:14:43 -0700

Dude !!

Axis2 has support for multiple transports , and has a transport In And
Transport Out option , just take a look at them.or you can use JAXM.

~~~ Enjoy Life ~~~~~

On 6/15/06, Plorks mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi all

does anyone have an example or a good tutorial of a Callback webservice
(server and client) / calling a web service asynchronously that could show
me?

many thanks for your help