Could u please log a bug so that we can track it?

thanks,
dims

Dims,

I tried the latest nightly from 06-15. It still does not work. I simply
took the axis2.war, renamed addressing-SNAPSHOT.mar inside it to
addressing.mar, and deployed it in WebLogic 9.1. It gave me the following
error on startup about not being able to load the referenced addressing
module. I then removed the addressing module reference from axis2.xml and
tried it again. It came up fine now, but I still don't see the Version
service, which is part of Axis2.war, in the Axis admin console.

I took a peek at the source code in WarBasedAxisConfigurator. I don't see
any code that handles the case when getServletContext().getRealPath("")  ==
null. So it looks like this is not yet implemented.

Here's the error about not being able to load the addressing module:

<Jun 15, 2006 11:38:32 AM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet:
"AxisServlet" failed to preload
 on startup in Web application: "axis2.war".
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Trying to engage a module
which is not available :
addressing; nested exception is:
        org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Trying to engage a module which is not
available : addressing
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadFromClassPath(DeploymentEngine.java:147)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(WarBasedAxisCon
figurator.java:213)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(Configura
tionContextFactory.java:56)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:235)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:203)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Trying to engage a module which is not
available : addressing
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(AxisConfiguration.java:301)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(DeploymentEngine.java:766)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.loadFromClassPath(DeploymentEngine.java:143)

        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(WarBasedAxisCon
figurator.java:213)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(Configura
tionContextFactory.java:56)

Thanks,
Junaid

             "Davanum
             Srinivas"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             m>                        axis-user@ws.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             06/14/2006 11:43
                                       Re: Axis2 Deployment Model
                                       Deficiency
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

Junaid,

Did you try latest nightly? I believe this is fixed.

thanks,
dims