Nicolas Guaneme wrote:
kavithaa Rajavenkateshwaran wrote:

Hi,

We are thinking about using axis in production. I tried with the latest release in axis1.x and axis2. Axis1.x seems to be much more stable. But not sure.Can some suggest me which version to go with.

Thanks,
Kavithaa

Hi, I prefer Axis 1 beacause you can find more doc and examples for develop and support....... I work with Axis 1 in production easy and stable.

Our experience late last year was that Axis 1.3 performance was unacceptable
under load (too
much CPU and memory usage).  We switched to Axis 2 (0.92) which performed a lot
better for us
(and 1.0 performs better again).  The lack of the ability to set the client
timeout in the current 1.0 release is also causing us pain.

Cheers, Paul.

--
Paul Ashton
iCom Project Leader