May be you should try JAXM .

Non-Blocking RPC with JAXM take a look
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=285389&messageID=1460373

-----Original Message-----
From: Plorks mail [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:50 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: [SPAM] - Re: callback web service - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

we're using axis 1.1, we haven't upgraded yet, so unfortunately can't take
that option

>From: "Hariharasudhan.D Dhakshinamoorthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
>Subject: Re: callback web service
>Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:14:43 -0700
>
>Dude !!
>
>Axis2 has support for multiple transports , and has a transport In And
>Transport Out option , just take a look at them.or you can use JAXM.
>
>~~~ Enjoy Life ~~~~~
>

>On 6/15/06, Plorks mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>hi all
>>
>>does anyone have an example or a good tutorial of a Callback webservice
>>(server and client) / calling a web service asynchronously that could show
>>me?
>>
>>many thanks for your help

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have recieved this electronic