Under Axis1.x, publishing j2ee stateless session beans was fairly trivial.  All
you had to do was create a wsdd file with the provider of "java:EJB" and a few
parameters pointing to the jndi name, home and remote interfaces.

Where is the equilivent for Axis2?  The only option I've found involves
creating a stub class that forwards the call over to the stateless session
bean.  This seems like a huge step backwards from the functionality in the
earlier version of Axis.  This is especially true since we have to write custom
code generators to do the same thing ant tasks already existed for.