Axis2 doesn't support SOAP Encoding.

On 6/19/06, Sai Arunachalam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

  I am changing a piece of code of mine to use Axis 2 instead of Commons HttpClient. I am able to connect to an existing web service using HttpClient. In my current code the SOAP envelope generated is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
    xmlns:soapenv=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ "
    xmlns:xsd=\"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:xsi=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance ">
<soapenv:Header />

But when I use Axis2, I don't know how to set the xmlns:xsd and xmlns:xsi property. So the SOAP envelope gets generated as follows:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Header />

I am currently getting the SOAP envelope by using:

SOAPFactory factory = OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory();
SOAPEnvelope envelope = factory.getDefaultEnvelope();

Can somebody tell me how to set xmlns:xsd and xmlns:xsi properties? I checked that the service returns an error code if I don't set these properties.

--------------
Ques 2:

In the continuation of the SOAP request, I get the following:

<ns1:ShowChart xmlns:ns1=" http://someurl">

I get this by doing:

OMNamespace namespace =         factory.createOMNamespace("http://someurl","ns1");
OMElement params = factory.createOMElement("ShowChart", namespace);

I would like to set an extra attribute of the following:

"soapenv:encodingStyle=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"

in the above OMElement.

How can I do this?

Thanks,