From: Seak, Teng-Fong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 4:17 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Happyaxis - activation.jar problem

    Make sure the path of activation.jar is:
...\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\activation.jar
(or something similar in Linux).

    What's the version of your jaf package?  1.1?

    Have you restarted Tomcat after trying happyaxis.jsp once?

http://127.0.0.1:8080/axis/happyaxis.jsp