Hi all

I've got a rather complex third party wsdl file with referenced xsd-files. Using WSDL2Java works well, gives a bunch of java classes and doesn't produce any error messages. But for some reason a needed class for a simpleType (here named T1) which gets extended doesn't get generated. The much simplified testcase looks like this:

<xsd:simpleType name="T1">
        <xsd:restriction base="xsd:anyURI"/>
</xsd:simpleType>
<xsd:simpleType name="T2">
        <xsd:restriction base="xsd:anyURI"/>
</xsd:simpleType>
<xsd:complexType name="T3">
        <xsd:simpleContent>
                <xsd:extension base="T1">
                        <xsd:attribute name="type" type="T2" use="optional"/>
                </xsd:extension>
        </xsd:simpleContent>
</xsd:complexType>
<xsd:complexType name="T3List">
        <xsd:sequence>
                <xsd:element name="Name" type="T3" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

The class for the T3 complexType starts like this:

public class T3 implements java.io.Serializable, org.apache.axis.encoding.SimpleType {
    private org.apache.axis.types.URI type;  // attribute
    public T3() {
    }
    // Simple Types must have a String constructor
    public BusinessTransactionType(org.apache.axis.types.URI _value) {
        super(_value);
    }
// plus correct getType and setType methods for the attribute type T2 (URI).

This seems to be wrong as it should extend T1. It even calls the constructor of the parent class with a URI which naturally doesn't work here. I probably just could make T3 extend org.apache.axis.types.URI, but I'd rather know what's going wrong.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Thanks, Arthur