Hi
I am not sure how I can set http basic auth header user/pword using
ServiceClient. It seems thats the api I should be using for axis2 instead
of Jax-rpc Call as ServiceClient has apis to engage the axis 2 modules
which I need. I know that the recommended approach is to use the
UsernameToken profile - but just for backward compatibility I would also
like to support http basic auth settings. Any pointers is appreciated.

thanks
Anamitra