Thank you Robert, I have doing this, but..
I have hodified the SOAP Message through a ClientHandler in the handleResponse method, but I can't see the modification in the client side!!!

Riadh

----- Original Message ----- From: "robert lazarski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: SOAP Message update!

Do you mean to say you can't a client side handler registered in axis
1.x ? Try searching the list as this has been explained a few times
... buts basically it works like this:

ServiceFactory sf = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
Service svc = sf.createService(svcQName);

//add ClientHandler to chain of events
java.util.List list = svc.getHandlerRegistry().getHandlerChain(portQN);
     list.add(new
javax.xml.rpc.handler.HandlerInfo(ClientHandler.class,this.handlerConfig,null));

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/