Hi Anamitra,

Please use this wss4j-SNAPSHOT.jar from here [1] and replace your
wss4j-SNAPSHOT.jar

We had a problem in the wss4j-SNAPSHOT.jar in the axis2 nightly build
and Dims just fixed it. Thanks Dims ! The next axis2 nightly build
should have the correct jar with it.

Thanks.
Ruchith

[1] http://people.apache.org/repository/wss4j/jars/