I have been working through issues with building the jar file to
deploy to Tomcat.
I am able to run, with classpath issues solved (seemingly).
I am getting an IllegalStateException, again, from the test client,
when trying to execute the web service deployed to Embedded Tomcat.

Points Calculation, firing...
Caught Throwable exception in runPointsCalculator:
org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
java.lang.IllegalStateExceptionorg.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:206)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl.getOMDocumentElement(OMDocumentImpl.java:144)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement(StAXOMBuilder.java:322)
        at
testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.toOM(PointsCalculatorStub.java:213)
        at
testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.toEnvelope(PointsCalculatorStub.java:230)
        at
testexamples.types.PointsCalculatorStub.calculatePoints(PointsCalculatorStub.java:105)
        at
com.recursionsw.ve.tools.webservices.TestWebServicesEndToEndTestNG.runPointsCalculator(TestWebSe
rvicesEndToEndTestNG.java:297)
        at
com.recursionsw.ve.tools.webservices.TestWebServicesEndToEndTestNG.testGeneratorEndToEnd(TestWeb
ServicesEndToEndTestNG.java:155)

It would still be helpful and greatly appreciated if someone could
suggest how to debug this problem, or what the cause could be. I have
attached the source for the stub, on the off chance it might help
diagnose what is happening. I am assuming that it is not an Axis2 Std
1.0 bug, until proven otherwise.

I am using the daily build from Monday, 19 June.

Regards,

Jim