Hi Soactive;
In oder to generate wsdl at the runtime you have to either put your wsld
in side meta-inf or
- Each and every operations has to use RPCMessageReceiver

By changing your services.xml as following will solve the problem

<service name="echoheaders">
<description>
This is a sample service for echoing certain user-supplied inputs.
</description>
<messageReceivers>
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only";
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
<messageReceiver mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out";
class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
</messageReceivers>

<parameter name="ServiceClass">samples.EchoHeaders</parameter>
</service>

Deepal
~Future is Open~