Hi all,

I need to write a web service that works with a 3rd party tool I am using. All
I have is a WSDL file describing what the 3rd party tool expects the web
service to contain. I used Eclipse & AXIS to create a web service from this
WSDL. Everything is working fine when I enter URL's manually. As soon as I
point the tool to my web service, I start getting "No scheme found in URI"
errors in the logs of that tool. Looking at the log shows that this tool is
handing over the URLs in an encoded form (e.g. http%3A//www.somewhere.com).
Unfortunately I have no control over the form these URLs are sent across in so
I am unable to remove the encoding.

Does anyone know of a way in which I can tell axis to allow this kind of
formatting? I've been trying to debug through my code to see where I am
encountering this error but I cannot find anything. So I'm assuming it's a
base class in axis that I don't have any control over.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Lee