Hi Deepal
I will try the nightly build and let you know - do I need to set the
hotupdate to true for this [dont think so] - pls let me know.

thanks
Anamitra

             Deepal Jayasinghe
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             e.lk>                                                      To
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             06/21/2006 01:25                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Axis2 dynamic undeployment
             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  he.org

Hi Anamitra;
Dims fixed this issue few days ago , now hot undeployment is working in
Axis2 (both windows and Linux). If you can please try with Axis2 nightly
builds.

Deepal
~Future is Open~